Friday, March 4, 2011

New Canon!!!!

Hi Everybody!!!!
Well this may not be a very long e-mail since I have a super a lot of things to do today but I wanted to let all of you know that I am working hard. I am also being transferred to an area called New Canon Conneticut which is a very high class place where many wealthy members of the church live. I am really excited for this change and looking forward to the new and wonderful things that will be happening while I am up their. Hopefull I will have the oppurtunity to see someone enter in the baptismal covenant with Heavenly Father. If not then thats ok because I am called to invite others to come unto Christ and if they don't accept the invitation then I love them anyway. I have been reading and pondering recently about faith and the power that it has in our lives. With an ample amount of faith in Jesus Christ one can do things that seem nigh impossible to most people. Our faith should constantly be growing throughout our lives as we continue to see the evidence of faith through the things the Lord has helped us to accomplish. If we just have faith in Jesus we will be ok. I know a lot of my e-mails talk about the same things over and over but I really don't think you can talk about faith enough. It is the first princple of the gospel and the first step in gaining a testimony of any gospel truth, the Holy Ghost cannot bear witness to us of truth if we do not have faith first. I have faith that every trial no matter how big or small in all our lives will be ok if we just have faith. I love you all and I promise that next week we I will send a much better and bigger e-mail.
Love
Elder Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment